Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's a boy!

We welcomed a new puppy into our family about 10 days ago. His full name is Chebacca Cuddles Veum (Cuddles as the middle name was Mareyn's doing) he goes by Chewy. We all thought he looked like Chebacca (not sure if I'm spelling that right Star Wars fans) anyway he's been a lot of fun and a lot of work for mom but that is to be expected and look forward to him being trained. The kids are estatic and are doing a fair amount of the work. Mareyn is a little obsessive about the amount of "love" she shows and my dad thinks if Chewy makes it to adulthood it will be a small miracle......these pictures are not the best representation of him....I realized I need to take some more pics of him. Too busy!! I would like to say I'll be updating soon...but those of you that follow our site regularly would know that isn't likely to happen.

4 comments:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Very cute pics! I love the first ones where is Chewy is all covered up with a blankie.

sevenstroms said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I sounds like we had a similar experience with the pet store...what came over us? We'll have to get our new babies together soon!

The Erickson Family said...

He is adorable! LOVE the updates! I'm an obessive blog stopper! I stop by regularly!

Andrea said...

That puppy is adorable and I can see why you now have a new critter to keep alive. Hope the training goes well. We almost lost it when we got our dog...and we didn't even have kids!! Thanks for praying for us as we get ready for the big event! Love ya! Andrea