Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I updated my blog!!!! It's only been a couple months...

Noah and Kader at the Volleyball game.
Maddie's sixth grade class surprising Mrs. Foss on her birthday with a basket of her favorite things!!


Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out a candle!


Mareyn...the princess....Maddie ....a pink lady....Noah as a frog.....and about the coolest Elvis impersonator I have ever seen! (J of course was already mia....and Vinnie did not dress up this year) For those of you that do not know...... this was a dream come true for Kader he has loved Elvis since he could talk and walk....we do not know why or how....he just always has.


Mareyn with two of her classmates and her teacher, Mrs. Mitchell on pajama day at school.




1 comment:

Andrea said...

Dess!! Welcome back to blog-land!! I keep checking back and what I surprise I got tonight! LOVED Kader as Elvis. What a funny interest he's got. Great costume!

I miss you and Timothy was thinking about his friend Kader and that other boy (name??) he played with so much last summer. If only we were neighbors... :

Love ya! Andrea